Pregnancy Pamper, open now!
Bump Bus Pamper trips!
Me-time for mums-to-be
A typical ‘Bump Bus’ Itinerary:
9.00 am: Enjoy the ‘Bump Bus’ for free travel and play birth trivia.
9.30 am Birth Workshop One – By the lake!
10.30 am: Birth Workshop Two – At a Secret Spa Location. Enjoy spa, sun lounge, pool and a blissful, twenty minute massage!
12.15 pm Lunch time. Ahhhhh… Eating and relaxing.
12.45 pm Workshop Three – Mothering. Enjoy with drink and cake!
2 pm Home-time and a satisfying “lie down” (that’s code for SLEEP, lol)
Meet and bond with other pregnant mums – all birthing soon.
What exactly is in the package?
* Snacks and beverages (value $15)
* Delicious lunch and dessert at a fine dining restaurant (value $30)
* Doula care for a day (value over $100)
* A professional massage of your choice (20 mins) (value $45)
* Warm spa relaxation/cool pool swim, sunchair relaxation (value $15)
* Birth education and mothering workshops (value over $100)
* The option of free travel – via our fun ‘Bump Bus’ (unforgettable and priceless)
* Improved mood and positive feelings for you and your baby (priceless)
* Bonding and chatting with other pregnant women (unforgettable and priceless)
The trip certainly includes a great array of activities and valuable inclusions!
Thank you to some of the amazing hosts we have worked with:
Thank you to the day spa host, ‘The Secret Garden’ at Warners Bay, your place is gorgeous and we can’t wait to come back again! The hospitality of Shelley and her team is beautiful. Thank you for your help with our pregnancy pamper service.
Thank you to “Serenity Spa” at Balcolyn. Our mums had such blissful massages with you! It is such a shame that you are a long drive away, but we will certainly visit again if we get the service running closer to you in the future. Thank you for your help with our pregnancy pamper service.
Thank you to Elizabeth from “Vegan Ahimsa Yoga Shala” at New Lambton Heights. Your place is amazing Elizabeth, thank you for your hospitality, your pre-natal yoga expertise and for being the buses’ first ever HOST! Thank you for your help with our pregnancy pamper service.
Thank you to “Transend Health” at Broadmeadow, we loved your Pelvic Floor Workshop and Caitys’ hospitality! Thank you for your help with our pregnancy pamper service.
*All host positions filled for now. But to register your interest in being a host in the future, fill in this quick and simple survey form*